Corn Nachos Salad
- Nachos (Wheat / Multigrain) – 15
- Corn – 1 cup
- Bell Peppers (chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Onion (chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Tomato (chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/3 teaspoon
- Lemon (squeezed) – 1/2 nos.
- Green chilli (chopped) – 1 nos.
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Spring Onion – 2 table
- Cottage Cheese / Paneer (grated) – 2 tablespoon
1. Mix corns with bell peppers, onions, tomatoes with salt and pepper.
2. Saute all together in the mixing bowl and keep aside.
3. For a better taste, microwave the mixture in the mixing bowl on high intensity for 45 seconds with added butter, before adding lemon juice.
4. Roughly crush 8 tortillas and add it to the mixing bowl and saute it together, followed by adding the lemon juice.
5. Layer the remaining (7) tortillas on plate and layer the tortillas salad in the mixing bowl over it.
Note : The salad is tastes best, when consumed with milk (flavored / unflavored).
If Nachos are not available,
1. One can use 3 left over chapati(s), chopped in proportion 8:1 (1 chapati -> 8 pieces) and microwave it for 60 seconds on high and as it cools down it gets crispy like nachos.
2. One can do the same with makki ki roti.