Protein Sprout Salad
Check out the recipe for Protein Sprout Salad and try it out.
- Sprouts – 1 cup
- Boiled Eggs (with yolk) – 3
- Cucumber – 1 large
- Tomato – 1
- Spinach – 1/2 cup chopped
- Cabbage – 3/4 cup chopped
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/3 teaspoon
- Lemon (squeezed) – 1/2
You can use Indian Cottage Cheese/Tofu instead of eggs, if you are a vegetarian. And add lettuce for more greens.
1. Mix sprouts with finely chopped cucumber, tomato, spinach and cabbage in a bowl.
2. Cut hard boiled eggs into small pieces and add it to the mixture.
3. Sprinkle salt & pepper, followed by adding lemon juice.
This salad tastes best when prepared freshly. You can consume it in your major meals or during mid-day snacks for powerpunch protein loading.